This scenic 10km trail race, only a short distance from Dublin is perfect first timers to trail running and seasoned urban runners alike.
Interested in an evening trail run with stunning views of Dublin Bay and a great night out afterwards? Use the code BRAY20% to get an extra 20% off when you register here https://bit.ly/3B0JGbm
The Gaelforce 10K Bray Cliff Run is a unique event that brings competitors to the summit of Bray Head on an exciting new route. As a part of the Gaelforce 10K Trilogy, it is the second of three trail runs conveniently located near Dublin—yet offering the freedom of the trail, super views and challenging natural terrain.
Following the run in the evening, you can pick up a free drink at the Martello Hotel on Bray Promenade as well and free entry to Koo Niteclub!
The Gaelforce 10K Trilogy started with the Gaelforce 10K Kippure on the 10th of April, followed by the Bray Cliff Run coming up on August 20th and the final race of the trilogy is the Gaelforce 10K Howth Summit on 15th October 2022.
Due to the extended closure of a section of the cliff path there will be a new and exciting route for 2022. Now starting and finishing in Bray, the route takes in part of the cliff walk before turning up onto the cliff trail to the top of Bray head. A fun descent back down to the finish line at the Bray bandstand awaits!
Numbers are increasing massively on these three vastly different trail runs as trail running continues to grow in popularity in Ireland.Trail running has many different benefits to road running that you may have never considered including:
- Easier on the joints - the motion is less repetitive and the terrain is generally more forgiving
- Greater challenge and variety for training your body - you will add in challenges to your balance, flexibility and coordination
- Meditative – it helps clear the mind, reducing stress and anxiety as you connect with nature and focus on navigating the trail
- Sense of achievement – you have not just gone from A to B, you have conquered the trail and engage with nature
- Return to the freedom of childhood – dashing through puddles, bounding over rocks and skipping across stick and roots you will feel the exhilaration of a childhood adventure!
Sign up for the Gaelforce 10K Bray Cliff Run on Saturday 20th August 2022!