We are looking for a Sales Executive to join our growing team. Are you someone we should meet?
Her Sport is the leading sports-media and sports-content brand for women’s sport in Ireland. We deliver top quality video, audio, podcast and written sports content across our website and every major social media platform to our rapidly growing community.
Our mission is to use sport to empower, educate, and inspire, so girls and women can achieve their full potential.
Her Sport is seeking a sales executive to lead our sales team. This individual will be an integral partner for clients and our internal team in the delivery of sales initiatives that drive business impact for the organisation.
This person will be motivated to be a key point of contact to interpret clients’ strategic objectives and collaborate with our internal team members in building innovative solutions. As a trusted advisor, your goal would be to expand the customer base, reduce customer churn, and increase customer engagement.
You must be very comfortable wearing multiple hats in a highly ambitious environment, identifying opportunities, and managing multi-stakeholder procurement processes. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven, strategic, and high-performing sales executive to get in at the early stage of a rapidly accelerating startup that is already delivering a huge impact.
You will play a key role in the monetization and growth of Her Sport and report directly to the management team.
- Work cross functionally to manage a pipeline of potential opportunities, navigate closing processes, and consistently achieve individual sales quotas
- Identify and engage with prospective new customers via phone and email to introduce the Her Sport product offering and use cases
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospective clients
- Understand prospect pain points and develop a value proposition specific to the customer’s needs and business goals
- Building and maintaining relationships directly with agencies at every level. This will be achieved through client entertainment, face-to-face meetings and top class account management.
- Ensuring there is an outstanding agency wide knowledge and understanding of our offering through strong communication & consistent contact.
- Plan, develop and monitor branded original content for clients & brands though video, audio, design and editorial.
- Build a strong working relationship with our internal team. This will be key to building and implementing quality content led briefs and campaigns.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of Digital across the board, keep up to speed on emerging trends or changes to the digital landscape.
- Accurately forecast sales activity and revenue
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- Strong commercial mindset and proven experience with both direct and agency sales in the Irish market
- 1-2 years of sales experience
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed quotas and goals
- Experience presenting information both orally and in writing
- The ability to work individually and collaborate within a team environment to achieve set goals
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
Please send your application to [email protected] including: CV & Cover Letter detailing examples of sales accomplishments.